Sometimes updates are released multiple times a day. At other times we might be a few weeks working on a major feature. This changelog provides a summary of changes released prior to each date listed.
- More Property API endpoints.
- Remove the separate free re-mortgage calculator, in favour of the re-mortgage setting on the free BTL profit calculator.
- Improve date display on planning application results.
- Fix bug displaying zero-priced properties!
- Improve school/education data.
- Better NI address recognition.
- Fix country detection for stamp duty calculation in enhanced property search.
- UI update: clearer "customise" option for prospect expenses.
- UI update: simplified dashboard to just select between products - bookmark either Prospector or Manager homepage to skip the dashboard.
- UI update: improved profile menu ordering.
- Show distance, property size and EPC rating with sold price data.
- Data import, collection and availability improvements.
- Added initial Property API documentation.
- Support percentage based mortgage fees in the free calculator and Prospector.
- Lots of improvements to browser extension data capture and processing.
- UI update: change "CRM" to "Journal" within prospects.
- Soft launch the initial PaTMa Property API endpoints.
- Improve support for Northern Ireland property listings.
- UI update: improved menu layout.
- Preparation work for improved browser extension features.
- UI improvement (loading indicator) on comparables pages.
- Update subscription payment integration (Stripe), ready to support Direct Debits.
- Add ability to adjust comparable lists within a property.
- New comparable search directly from "Location", without needing a property listing or prospect.
- New comparable data graphs.
- Fix: improve browser extension property address display.
- Show the full property address (if we know it) on property details pages and in listing monitor emails (and CSVs).
- UI update: improve distinction between Property Manager and Property Prospector on the subscription page.
- Show the full property address (if we know it) in the browser extension panel.
- Better UI - updated browser extension information panel.
- Show minimum investment amount in browser extension.
- Updates to data imports due to changes in some open data formats.
- Expose automated monitors on the main email control page for easier access.
- Improve introduction and onboarding emails.
- Updated Scottish land tax second home rate.
- Don't show old planning applications in monitor emails.
- Improve the permission denied error message for users with access to multiple accounts.
- Support two regions per account for weekly market report emails.
- Improve product information on the subscription page.
- Fix links in the plain text version of some emails.
- Improve error when opening a list change URL in a new tab (which isn't supported).
- Large UI code refactor (you should not see any changes!).
- Updated all graphs for improved visuals and options.
- Better page titles for improved labels in browser tabs.
- Improve badges on properties in the daily monitor emails.
- Welsh stamp duty rate updates.
- Weekly property market report email improvements:
- Add fallen-through properties graph.
- Add 2-year graphs (more context than 6 months) for key metrics.
- Add flats vs houses pricing graph.
- Improve prospect sorting options.
- Fix login issues for users with mixed case email addresses.
- Mini-budget stamp duty update.
- Global search now includes data search and multi-step action selection.
- Easier population of bathroom count in prospects.
- Enable marking a prospect as being purchased (by you).
- Improve tab navigation and use of browser back/forward buttons.
- Include estimated rent on comparable displays.
- Improve comparable estimate yield display.
- Improve global search navigation.
- Improve visibility of prospect status.
- Fix missing save button on preferences page (oops!).
- Lots of UI consistency fixes.
- Global search for quick access to common commands and pages.
- Improve return points following many edit pages - page and scroll point.
- UI improvement - "Save" buttons in header when editing.
- Improved email control options.
- Fall-back to regional rental comparables if needed.
- Improve prospect CRM actions UI.
- Improve layout/display of property comparables.
- Support recording solicitor and mortgage broker contacts in the prospect CRM.
- Improve profile menu.
- Improve available transport links.
- Fixes for data display in Prospector mobile app.
- Improve prospect entry with only one investment scenario.
- Data improvements in the weekly property market emails.
- Fix bug in PDF generation with no local schools.
- Support address entry for prospects, with exact locations from open UPRN data.
- Add box plots to show ranges for rent, sold and for-sale prices on Prospect pages.
- Fix (remove) duplicate properties from listing monitor CSVs.
- Advanced multi-user permissions management.
- Fix Prospect tag creation bug.
- Extension of UI re-work - migrate long pages to tabbed pages.
- Extensions for property listing monitor CSVs.
- More graphs and data in the weekly market update emails.
- Huge UI re-work - migrate long pages to tabbed pages.
- Much improved mobile accessibility.
- New start / on-boarding / home / dashboard page to help you get started.
- Weekly property market update emails go public (from private beta).
- Extend census based data - housing.
- Improve geographic awareness of licensing and article 4 areas (polygon support).
- Add sales and rental listing comparables display (limited access).
- Local geographic data available by simple postcode search.
- Improve information shown in property listing monitor emails.
- Server cluster upgrades! Faster site.
- Fix bug in property listing titles with new lines.
- Allow the browser extension information panel to be toggled - to improve access to other page elements on smaller screens.
- Improved data displays in the browser extension panel.
- Improve video tour and virtual tour data presentation.
- Improve the listing search UI - better status feedback.
- Increase the search radius supported for property listings.
- Improve filter options on listing search.
- SDLT and LTT rate updates (stamp duty holidays).
- Display extra geographic healthcare data.
- Improve Prospect PDF report content.
- Support property listing monitors.
- Improve geographic transport data.
- Improve UI for Prospect PDF report attachments/images.
- Extend census based data - health, qualification, relationships, industry, social grades and economic activity.
- Fix bug in BRRR Prospect PDF reports.
- CSV support for property listing monitors - for external system integrations.
- Update Prospect PDF report styling.
- Add separate storage, and display, of Prospect financial notes.
- Provide an iCal URL to enable Prospect CRM events to be imported to other calendars.
- Support Youtube thumbnail import for Prospect PDF reports.
- Weekly market stats email beta.
- Improved Prospect filtering/search.
- Improve Property listing search display.
- Fix bugs in investment scenario edit pages.
- Better data display on Prospects.
- Improve planning applications display.
- Update Scottish LBTT calculations (end of stamp duty holiday).
- Improved video tour and virtual tour data.
- Support Rent-to-Rent (R2R) investment scenarios.
- Support Buy-Refurbish-Refinance-Rent (BRRR) investment scenarios.
- Updated Welsh LTT calculations.
- Migrate to privacy protecting site stats - removing Google Analytics.
- Improve the yield explorer map.
- Auto-complete postcodes on listings search.
- Yield explorer with heat map to locate the best rental yields.
- Search property listings for rent or yield.
- Integrate re-mortgage calculator into the main BTL profit calculator.
- Fixes to editing buy-to-sell scenarios.
- Improved video tour and virtual tour data.
- New and improved site layout and menu navigation.
- Improve sold properties display.
- Updated Prospects navigation menu.
- Add price paid records to mobile app.
- Support email notifications for new price paid records.
- Support property searching from partial postcodes.
- Better information and buttons in the browser extension panel.
- Much better video tour and virtual tour data.
- Provide information about Rent Smart Wales.
- Show Prospects on a map.
- Improvements to video tour and virtual tour data.
- Performance improvements.
- Fix bug allowing a missing mortgage rate for BTL investment scenarios.
- Improve browser extension customisation options.
- Improve performance in data processing.
- Availability of video tours and virtual tours data.
- Improve image handling in Prospect PDF reports.
- Improve Prospect CRM viewings display.
- Private API access beta.
- More fine-grained email subscription controls.
- Private beta of mobile app.
- Date sorting support on Prospects list.
- More flexible tag filtering on Prospects list.
- BTL calculator PDF support in mobile app.
- Update LTT and LBTT rates for stamp duty holiday.
- Improve council licensing data display.
- New population statistics available per LSOA.
- Improved crime statistics visualisations.
- Update calculations following the stamp duty holiday changes.
- Streamline recording of viewings, offers and reminders at the same time as recording a conversation.
- Property price-paid search tool beta access.
- Property listings search general release.
- Performance improvements on the property listings search beta.
- Planning application explorer and monitor beta access.
- Improved crime data visualisations.
- Improved property purchase price visualisations.
- District (Council) and Ward information exposed for Prospects.
- Improved search options (re-listed) for the property listings beta.
- Improvements to data source imports for schools, wards and postcodes.
Not specific to Property Prospector but this week also included a major database upgrade (which unfortunately took longer than expected).
- Fix for Flip investment scenario creation.
- Property listing search beta access.
- Fix failure to calculate finance forecasts for specific mortgage inputs.
- Add support for onthemarket.com, propertynews.com and propertypal.com
- Prospects CRM features - record contacts, viewings, offers and follow-up reminders.
- Prospect CRM calendar view.