PaTMa Property Manager Changelog
Sometimes updates are released multiple times a day. At other times we might be a few weeks working on a major feature. This changelog provides a summary of changes released prior to each date listed.
- Advanced property key location tracking.
- Automatically match Open Banking transactions with repeating expenses.
- Ability to archive a rental property - archived properties are stored free of charge.
- Fix property stats summary on landlord pages.
- Fix bug that could allow deletion of the first rent schedule (disabling all rent).
- Support non-recurring, fixed length rental periods - allowing "rent day" adjustments.
- Ability to delete a tenancy directly, without contacting support.
- Monitor the area around each of your rental properties for planning applications.
- Approved for HMRC pilot of Making Tax Digital for Income Tax and Self Assessment.
- Property/portfolio "optimisation" page - test remortgage scenarios on your existing portfolio.
- Advanced multi-user permissions management.
- Property/portfolio CGT (Capital Gains Tax) estimates.
- Fix bug in inventory duplication process.
- Extension of UI re-work - migrate long pages to tabbed pages.
- Improve speed of large inventory PDFs.
- Updated Open Banking integration support.
- Show property summary on individual landlord pages.
- Support tracking of expense recharging to landlords.
- Improve rent quick-entry from Open Banking feed.
- Display portfolio summary stats on property listing page.
- Support "no gas supply" flag to silence gas safety warnings.
- Add portfolio ROE display.
- Improve stored mortgage information.
- Support storage of more types of (safety) certificates.
- Improve portfolio statistics layout and display.
- Automatically send new safety certificates to existing tenants, with e-signing, when updating (or manually later).
- Improve new tenancy checklist automation.
- Huge UI re-work - migrate long pages to tabbed pages.
- Much improved mobile accessibility.
- Improve support for large inventory PDFs (with 100s of images).
- Send a consolidated reminders email each day, rather than multiple.
- Fix bug in date-picker for rent schedules.
- New start / on-boarding / home / dashboard page to help you get started.
- Improve layout of new tenancy page.
- Making Tax Digital for Income Tax and Self Assessment in HMRC testing.
- Improved initial rental property creation process - clearer HMO and single-let distinction.
- Improve address auto-completion UI.
- Fully automated full data backup/export - it's your data, you always have complete access with no lock-in.
- Open Banking public release (from private beta) - streamline your data entry.
- Server cluster upgrades! Faster site.
- Add warning about new tenancy checklist completeness for non-England postcodes.
- Fix bug in HMO, per room utility records.
- Fix bug in "Cancel" destination when entering expenses.
- Improvement reliability of Open Banking integration.
- Improve the display of images attached to tasks.
- Improve the main property detail page UI.
- Improvements to Open Banking integration.
- Improve generated inventory content, including a table of contents.
- Add "check-in" step to new tenancy checklist.
- Improve EPC expiry display.
- Improve task display and editing.
- Don't send emails for very overdue tasks.
- Renewal reminder emails for EPCs.
- Open Banking support for easy rent and expense entry.
- Fix repeating expense date issue.
- Migrate to privacy protecting site stats - removing Google Analytics.
- Fix bug in landlord expense documents.
- Add Tenant Portal - contracts, documents, rent status and ticket access.
- Start Making Tax Digital integration work with HMRC.
- Easier entry of property addresses with auto-completion.
- Support automatic creation of deposit prescribed information documents.
- New and improved site layout and menu navigation.
- Show council contact details for all stored properties.
- Improved repeating expenses view.
- Fix a bug when deleting repeated expenses.
- Fix bug in repeated expense creation when adding an expense.
- Support moving expenses between individual properties and landlords (ie portfolio wide).
- Improved filters for finding expenses.
- Support repeating expenses - enter details once, just click to confirm each month.
- Fix a bug in the tax return display.
- More fine-grained email subscription controls.
- Increase expense search results.
- Fix mortgage expense quick-entry.
- Re-work and improve the expenses interface, enabling more flexible search and export.
- Add support for portfolio (landlord) expenses that do not need to be linked to a single property.
- Expenses spreadsheet download improvements - include tax category and fix formatting for amount.
- Improved tax category details for Expenses.
- Clarify "profit" on tax reports as "cash based", add a separate number showing the "profit" that HMRC use.
- New supplier fields: contact name, address, website.
- New supplier categorisation options.
- Improve supplier list filtering.
- New property inventory template - automatically populating with data from the property utilities.
- Fix safety certificate expiry date auto-calculation.
- Auto-copy Date Paid (or Invoice Date) when entering an expense - often all that's wanted or to provide a starting point.
Not specific to Property Prospector but this week also included a major database upgrade (which unfortunately took longer than expected).
- Fix Task menu.
- Advanced support for utility supplier storage.
- Search and filter options for open and historic maintenance tasks.